July 21st – Mohican is hosting swim divisionals! The pool will open at noon for members. Parking will be very tight that day and we are asking all Mohican members to park in the neighborhood and leave the spots in the parking lot for the other teams. Members may notice that their streets have more cars parked on them than usual.
- NO GLASS at the pool. It’s extremely dangerous to have glass on a pool deck. We have been finding wine and beer bottles in the recycle bin so we know glass is being brought into the pool. Please stop.
- Plastic diapers need to be worn by all children who are not potty trained. We had three incidents this week of fecal matter in the pool which closed the baby pool until it was clear. Please dispose of all dirty diapers in the proper trash cans.
- The pool is closed while swim team practices. The guards need to be able to clean the pool deck, so please wait for your children only under the pavilion by the snack bar.
- No bouncing on the diving board unless you are at diving practice. The guards will remove anyone who bounces on the board. It’s a dangerous practice and is especially so when someone is in the water below.
- Clean out the refrigerator after your party. Please don’t leave any alcohol in the fridge past your party.
- No eating on the pool deck. Please use only the designated areas for food.
- Please update your emergency contact information in your account.
Masters Swimming and Water Polo:
On Sunday, masters swimming is at 8:45 am and water polo starts at 8:00 pm. Both are open to all newcomers!
As a reminder, we all need to share the lanes in the pool. If there are two of you in one lap lane, please split the lane to swim. If there are more than two, please circle swim.
Parties are booked online. If you plan to have more than 10 guests at a time, it’s a party and must get approval before you have it. Pool management needs to schedule guards and can’t get the proper coverage when members show up with dozens of unexpected guests.
- If you need to cancel your party, please do so with 24 hours notice.
- If you want to see if there is availability for your event, visit the calendar – https://www.mohicanpool.org/calendar/
We have many guests every day at the pool. Please login to your account and purchase guest passes BEFORE you come to the pool in order to avoid the lines at the pool. They never expire and will remain in your account.
Lost and Found:
Please check the lost and found pile for your lost items! It’s growing and needs to be either picked up or thrown away.
If there is interest in having a movie night on Tuesdays, we need someone who is willing to run it. Please contact Josette Skilling at email@example.com
Please follow us on Twitter @MohicanPool. Anything listed on the feed will show up on the front page of the website and it’s a great way to get up to date info on closings, parties, raft nights, etc.