Opening and Closing Party:
- hamburgers for 200
- hot dogs for 200
- veggie burgers – 1 box
- buy wine in boxes from the Westbard store (they like blackbox)
- sheet cake (only for the 2019 opening party)
- ask Rick if he is coming and wants to buy beer.
For July 4th:
- Set up at 3:00
- Man the envelope table
- Man the crabs
- Work behind the counter to set up what people bring
- Man the beer
12) Guards who work the late shift of that day get a $20 tip
13) We need an extra trash pickup scheduled for July 5th.
14) Someone should be in charge of the coin toss. Mark some of the coins with nail polish and they can get a prize – free ice cream. Or you an ask Shari what junk toys she bought.
15) Make sure the crossing guard is scheduled and offer him/her food.
* Don’t forget to schedule the crossing guards and get cash to give them.
- Order food from Fish Taco for the number of attendees. They will deliver and set up.
- The products are set up for the members to buy their tickets. Guests are welcome.
- Get the word out early in communications and flyers
- Michael’s maid would be a great help to serve and clean up
- Margaritas could be made in the orange coolers
- Order wine – I don’t think we did beer
- There are some decorations but a few more could be nice
- If the weather is bad the tents can be used.
- Pool closes at 8. Best to remind Teri and Chuck this is happening since we’ll be open to at least 11.